Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The road to being vegan

I have discovered so many new foods since starting my transition! I love, love, love, love Daiya cheese. I can't tell you how much I love this cheese. I had other brands in my fridge and I don't even want them now. I have also discovered Biscoff spread which is such a treat I'm scared to indulge. Earth Balance vegan spread is aweseome. I didn't even realize the other margarine wasn't vegan until about 3 weeks ago! I've also discovered the green smoothie. I'm having so much fun making smoothies. I wish I lived in a warm climate so I would feel like drinking them after my 2 hour commute home. Last night, I needed the confort food of a mushroom and vegan pepperoni quesadilla. I'm going to post some before pictures and then in a couple of days (after I take some snapsots), I will post some current pictures so you can see the progress I've made visually.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: