Thursday, January 5, 2012

The road to being vegan

I've decided I'm tired of being sick and tired of food allergies that cause asthma. I'm also tired of being fat. So I'm changing my eating lifestyle to vegan. I know it's a little drastic, but it's been building for a while. Eating dead animinals doesn't sit well with me anymore. Eating dead animals who are full of disease and sickness that pass those diseases and illnesses to humans is unacceptable. Period. So I'm going to learn to like vegetables. This is day 6 of no animal or animal products including seafood. I had one day of serious stomach cramping but it passed. I'm kind of grumpy and I'm craving an Epic Burger and anyting fried or cheesy, but I'll be ok. One person on a vegan diet can save 100 animals a year. That's huge. Hopefully, I'll remember to check back in and blog on my progress.

No comments: